This ganache has full of green tea flavour and a pleasant sweetness.
Preparation time: 15 minutes: Refrigeration time: 3 hours
- 190g white chocolate
- 10g unsalted butter, melted
- 90ml fresh cream
- 10g honey
- 10g finely ground sencha
- 2 heaped tsp cornflakes
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 mini patty pans.
- Sift finely ground sencha in a bowl.
- Add fresh cream and mix well; add honey and mix well.
- Microwave white chocolate in another bowl for 30 seconds; stir it and heat for another 10 seconds.
- Add the chocolate into green tea mixture.
- Add butter and stir.
- Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds; stir well.
- Pour the half of mixture into the tin; spread crashed corn flakes on top; cover with the rest of mixture.
- Refrigerate for three hours or until set.