Japanese sweet for everyone.
Preparation time: 5 minutes: Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 90g plain flour
- 1tsp finely ground sencha
- 1tsp baking powder
- 30g sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp mirin *Mirin is a Japanese sweet seasoning.
- 100cc milk
- 1 packet sweet bean paste
- Preheat a frying pan.
- Sift flour, finely ground sencha and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add sugar, egg and mirin into mixture.
- Add milk to dough; mix well.
- Drop a spoonful of dough onto the heated frying pan.
- Fry each side for one minute.
- Take out the pancake and keep it in a damped towel.
- Repeat for the rest of dough.
- Place sweet bean paste on a pancake and cover with another pancake.