'East-Meets-West' dessert! Preparing in individual glasses keeps leftover tiramisu nice and clean.
Preparation time: 15 minutes: Refrigeration time: 4 hours
- 100g caster sugar
- 20 sponge fingers
- 2 tsp finely ground sencha (Yutakamidori), sifted
- 6tsp warm water
- 1 pack Mascarpone cheese
- 300g fresh cream
- Finely ground sencha (Yutakamidori) and caster sugar for dust
- In a flat plate, mix finely ground sencha and warm water to make paste.
- In a medium bowl, mix mascarpone and sugar.
- In another bowl, whip fresh cream; add into cheese mixture.
- Dip a sponge finger in finely ground sencha paste at a time; place in a serving plate (20x20x5cm) in order to make a bottom layer.
- Cover bottom layer with a half of the cheese mixture.
- Dip a sponge finger in finely ground sencha paste at a time; place them on top of step5.
- Pour rest of cheese mixture on top of the second layer of sponge fingers.
- Keep it in a fridge at least four hours.
- Take out from fridge and dust the top with finely ground sencha and sugar.