Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 heaped tbsp hojicha leaves
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup milk for latte
- ¼ cup milk for forming
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- One small hojicha leaf for decoration
- Boil water in a pan; add hojicha leaves. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add milk and sugar; Stir once and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Microwave milk in cup for 1 minute; form using a milk steamer.
- Set a tea strainer on cup; pour tea.
- Add formed milk; decorate a tea leaf in the centre.
Note: Hojicha has less caffeine than other tea so you can drink any time of a day.