A taste is like a matcha latte!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1-2 tsp finely ground sencha (Yamakai or Yutakamidori), sifted
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- Finely ground sencha for decoration (optional)
- Combine finely ground sencha and sugar in a cup; add hot water and mix well.
- Heat milk in a pan. Whip with a milk steamer.
- Add formed milk on top of finely ground sencha.
- Dust finely ground sencha if you like.
Note: In step 1, please add cold water (less than 10°C) if Yutakamidori variety is used.